Golden Wisdom for "In Search of Balance"
· Always have hope in a brighter future. There is always a way to go back and fix your past.
· There is at least one other way of getting what you want. If you start to believe that there is only one way to do something; You are wrong.
· Sometimes reflecting on a joy from your past is all you need to remind you who you are.
· Staying close to those that you have a deep love for, is the best way for you to share your gifts.
· If you are unsure of what your next path should be, there is always someone wiser that can assist you in knowing what is best.
· Life is a lot more enjoyable when you share it with others.
· Don’t forget to look for the hazards of life. If you are aware of them, you are less likely to be hurt by them.
· The best people to assist you are those that only want you to succeed. Their joy comes from watching you do that.
· The best friends are those that look up to your mentors and realize your worth.
· Good friends will always lift you up and not have any joy in tearing you down.
· The best gifts are those that not only assist you but makes a difference in the world.
· You can always find a way to get on a better path in live; if you are willing to look for it.
· Don’t blame others for the choices you made.
· You have magic to share. It’s the gifts that you have developed by being true to yourself.
· Achieving your goals is a lot easier if you have the assistance of other good people.
· Being resentful only brings upset and sadness.
· You can influence people for the good when your motives are pure.
· You have the magic within you to combat any dark force that enters your life.
· If you think that you can control anyone else, you are part of dark energy.
· Showing your gratitude is the best way for you to always feel joy in your life.
· Sometimes your path getting upset; by event not in your control; can be a blessing. It can help you see what really is of value.
· When you bless others, you receive blessings in ways you might not always expect.
· If you are patient with life being “messed up” you might be surprise at how fast your life can get back in order.
· It's surprisingly easy to find a friend. The best question you can ask, “Am I making someone a better person?”
· Judging others in their actions before really getting to know them is the easiest way to create an enemy.
· Sometimes you can forget who you really are. A good friend will assist you in seeing your true self.
· If you see the world darken all around you, don’t give up on your plan to make a better world.
· You may be surprised in looking back at some of your darkest days, to see that there was someone there wishing you the best.
· It’s important to evaluate your life and see if you are falling short of what you want to achieve.
· Even in your darkest hours, there are good people wanting you to succeed.
· When you face your fears and move forward in faith you might be surprised by the outcome.
· It’s okay to feel sadness. Don’t let it become despair. There is always a light at the end of any dark tunnel.
· If you start thinking you are a burden to anyone, it may be that you are starting to see that you are getting close to evolving into a better person.
· Sometimes making big changes in your life takes a leap of faith.
· If you start thinking that you know better than anyone else, that is the time to check your motives. Check if your heart is in the right place.
· Even if you make a big mistake, there is always a way to make it better.
· Remember that it’s always darkest before the rising of the sun.
Post a Comment